Tuesday 1 November 2016

The How of my Btech Proposal


Art Nouveau drawing 

Throughout my Btech, I'd like to study the various elements and characteristics of each design movement and incorporate those into mini ranges for each movement. 
As has been brought to my attention, I need to not only focus on only using these elements, but also make them my own by designing and manufacturing pieces of jewellery that reflect both my personal design voice as well as theses different elements from each movement. 
I'd like to create a range for each design movement and bring in 3D techniques and colour. 
I'd like to work in Rhino, wax carving as well as ceramics and putty. 
to add colour I want to work more with enamel and paint. 

I think that it would be interesting to try fuse my design style with these different movements I think that it'll be a challenge that will help me find and grow my personal style. 

This is a link to my pinterest board which showcases some of the references that I have been looking at for my personal project as well as for future designs. 


1 comment:

  1. Hi Callen, after reading this it seems like your question might be along the lines of...Finding my design identity through exploring art movements?

    ReplyDelete